Long Island Center for Recovery offers inpatient drug addiction and detox programs to clients nationwide, but largely to local clients in the Long Island, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, and Westchester areas in New York, as well as New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania.
Inpatient Treatment Services in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania
Long Island Center for Recovery provides drug and alcohol treatment services to local communities on Long Island, as well as neighboring areas throughout New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania.
Whether you have severe addiction symptoms, or are simply concerned by the direction your addictive behaviors might be heading, LICR’s inpatient addiction treatment could be of assistance. The program offers detox and a structured recovery environment. All clients in our inpatient/residential programs go through their recovery in semi-private bedrooms with private baths and showers to make you feel as comfortable as possible during your recovery.
The inpatient programs are accompanied by therapeutic services which follow a structured yet relaxed schedule where there is time for recreational activities and socialization, including Nutritional Counseling on top of holistic therapeutic services such as Yoga and Meditation. Residents also have access to a fully-equipped gym and workout area, as well as other onsite activities such as Basketball, Bocce, Horseshoes, Billiards, Ping-Pong, Karaoke, Field Day and Wii.
ADDICTION TREATMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Addiction Treatment Assessment
- Detoxification and Medical Stabilization on Premises
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Inpatient Drug & Alcohol Program
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Program
- Rapid Resolution Therapy® for Trauma
- Aftercare Planning
- Family Education & Counseling
- Nutritional and Recreational Counseling
- Educational Lectures & Workshops
- AA & NA Meetings Every Evening
- 12 Step Study Groups
- "Lotus Group" for Women
- "Lighthouse Group" Labor/Union Group
- "Mako Group" First Responders/Military Group
- "Gamblers Recovery Group"
- "Pride Group"
- Creative Writing/Poetry Workshops
- Art Therapy
- Equine Therapy
- Vibrational Sound Therapy
Need Information on Addiction Treatment Programs on Long Island?
Fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly or provide you with the information requested.