Long Island Center for Recovery outpatient program serves our local community, while our inpatient programs serves clients nationwide, including largely clients from New York and New Jersey area.
Addiction Treatment Services in New York Area
Long Island Center for Recovery provides drug and alcohol treatment services to local communities on Long Island, New York and New Jersey.
Local clients with mild addiction symptoms with a strong support system at home and a strong will to recover are often enrolled into our outpatient addiction treatment program. Individuals with severe addiction symptoms are referred to our inpatient addiction treatment which offers detox and a structured recovery environment. All clients in our inpatient/residential programs go through their recovery in semi-private bedrooms with private baths and showers.
Additionally, our outpatient program serves our local clients struggling with substance abuse and addiction, as our residential addiction programs are offered to clients nationwide. So, whether you are from our neighboring states or reside in a state as far as California, we welcome you to our growing family of recovering individuals.
Therapeutic services follow a structured yet relaxed schedule where there is time for recreational activities and socialization. Included in our residential addiction treatment programs are Nutritional Counseling and holistic therapeutic services such as Yoga and Meditation. Residents also have access to a fully-equipped Gym and a Workout Area. Onsite recreational activities include Basketball, Bocce, Horseshoes, Billiards, Ping-Pong, Karaoke, Field Day and Wii.
ADDICTION TREATMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Addiction Treatment Assessment
- Detoxification and Medical Stabilization on Premises
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Inpatient Drug & Alcohol Program
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Program
- Rapid Resolution Therapy® for Trauma
- Aftercare Planning
- Family Education & Counseling
- Nutritional and Recreational Counseling
- Educational Lectures & Workshops
- AA & NA Meetings Every Evening
- 12 Step Study Groups
- "Lotus Group" for Women
- "Lighthouse Group" Labor/Union Group
- "Mako Group" First Responders/Military Group
- "Gamblers Recovery Group"
- "Pride Group"
- Creative Writing/Poetry Workshops
- Art Therapy
- Equine Therapy
- Vibrational Sound Therapy
Need Information on Addiction Treatment Programs on Long Island?
Fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly or provide you with the information requested.