Letting Go Fire Ceremony For Addiction
At Long Island Center for Recovery (LICR), we offer monthly spiritual fire pit ceremonies to all clients in treatment. A letting go fire ceremony is a powerful Shamanic practice used to release unwanted energies and attachments from the past and make space for new intentions. A letting go fire ceremony can be used to release unhappy memories, fears, negative emotions, and anything that you are holding onto that doesn’t serve your Higher Self. By releasing these unwanted energies and old patterns into the fire, you are healing at the soul level. It is the intention that matters. Our letting go fire ceremonies are accompanied by therapeutic letter writing.
Description of The Letting Go Fire Ceremony for Addiction
- Call in divine support: Spirit, Higher Self, God, the Universe, spirit helpers, your guardians and ancestors.
- Ask the spirit of the fire to help you release what you want to let go of and ask the spirits of the earth to receive what you are releasing.
- Place each item in the fire while you name what you are releasing (you can say it out loud or in your head). BLOW into the fire, with the intention that the unwanted energy you are releasing is going out with your breath.
- If anything else comes up during the ceremony, name it and release it.
- Thank the fire and put it out. Give gratitude to the divine and the spirits of the elements: earth, wind, fire, and air.
For additional information about Fire Pit Ceremonies offered at Long Island Center for Recovery, please contact us.
Need Information on Addiction Treatment Programs on Long Island?
Fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly or provide you with the information requested.